Saturday, October 1, 2011

Giving in to my own Peer Pressure

The only peer pressure is really coming from myself - because I see so many people around me who make life more beautiful by blogging about it. Nobody tells me I should blog (other than my daughter) and nobody makes me feel guilty if I don't. I do that all by myself! I know I should journal. I know I should be keeping a record of my life, of my family's happenings, of the sweet moments we have together, and the not so great moments that happen.
But it seems really hard. And confusing. I tried once to put a picture on and I failed miserably. It was there but in the wrong place, and the wrong size, and it took way more time that I wanted to spend figuring it out.
I am going to try again. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment